What is the Shared Library Saving You?
Library Use Value Calculator
How much would you pay out-of-pocket for the library services you use?
- Enter in the left hand column the number of times per month you or your family use each service.
- Estimated retail value of each service (if purchased) will be calculated on the right.
- The Total Value of your Monthly & Yearly library use is shown at the bottom of the worksheet.
- Tip: Tab between entries and do not use commas.
- Disclaimer: The values for the items in the calculator were derived from the Maine State Library calculator
and adapted for New Jersey by Mount Laurel Public Library.