Are you up for a challenge?
The 2020 FML Reading Challenge is a year-long challenge is a fun way to explore different literary genres. Broaden your reading horizons with something different each month.
Take a look at the contest brochure below, download the .pdf and print your own copy or pick one up at the library.
CLICK HERE for monthly suggested titles, pick one of your own, or our staff can definitely help you find a book you like.
|January:||*||Start the year with a book with a one-word title.|
|February:||*||Get swept up in a love story.|
|March:||*||Dear Diary… Choose a memoir, diary or biography.|
|April:||*||Take a chance on the first book in a series.|
|May:||*||Explore a book set in the decade you were born.|
|June:||*||Choose a book about parenthood.|
|July:||*||Soak up the sun with a beachy book.|
|August:||*||Chill with a book set in a cold climate.|
|September:||*||Open a banned book, if you dare!|
|October:||*||Be brave and choose a scary story.|
|November:||*||Pick up a classic you’ve never read.|
|December:||*||Finish the year with a short story.|
• Open to all adult Fanwood Library cardholders
• To receive credit for your reads, have one of our staff stamp your Reading Challenge brochure.
• Participants must read at least five different books meeting the challenge criteria to qualify.
• Return your completed brochures to the Circulation Desk by 5:00 pm on December 30th, 2020 to be entered in the prize drawing.
• The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on January 4th, 2021.