The 2021 FML Reading Challenge is a year-long, fun way to explore different literary genres!
Step out of your comfort zone and broaden your reading horizons with something different each month.
Take a look at the contest brochure below [see the monthly categories below, or on page 2 of the pdf].
Download the .pdf HERE and print your own copy, or pick one up at the library.
Click the month or category below for title suggestions,
with links directly to our catalog.
|JANUARY:||Start the year with a winter’s tale.|
|FEBRUARY:||Check out historical fiction.|
|MARCH:||Miss traveling? Read a story set in another country.|
|APRIL:||Learn something new from a non-fiction book.|
|MAY:||Summer’s almost here. Warm up with a beach read.|
|JUNE:||Families are complicated. Get lost in a family drama.|
|JULY:||Are stars just like us? Read a celebrity memoir.|
|AUGUST:||Read something published in 2021.|
|SEPTEMBER:||Check out a book with a person’s name in the title|
|OCTOBER:||It’s the right time of year to read a mystery.|
|NOVEMBER:||Read a book by a female author.|
|DECEMBER:||Read a book by a male author.|
• Open to all adult Fanwood Library cardholders
• To receive credit for your reads, have one of our staff stamp your Reading Challenge brochure.
• Participants must read at least five different books meeting the challenge criteria to qualify.
• Return your completed brochures to the Circulation Desk by 5:00 pm on December 30th, 2021 to be entered in the prize drawing.
• The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on January 4th, 2022.