It’s almost like being there.
- Museum of the World: Did you know that when the Ancient Egyptians were building pyramids, there were still woolly mammoths roaming the Earth? What about when Charles I was king of England, there were still samurai in Japan?
- American Museum of Natural History: Virtual tours, access to educational websites for kids, and the museum’s own video series.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art: Have you ever wondered if you could dance in a suit of armor? Or have you ever wanted to go back in time? Then look no further than MetKids!
- Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose: Creative projects and outdoor games. Don’t miss their Facebook and YouTube pages.
- San Diego Zoo Live Cams: Keep an eye on hippos, baboons, penguins, polar bears, apes, koalas, platypuses, giraffes, elephants, burrowing owls, tigers and condors!
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Live Cams: Missing the ocean? Visit habitats in the aquarium and an open ocean live cam.