The Board of Trustees of the Fanwood Memorial Library serves as a conduit or voice for Fanwood’s citizens to the Fanwood Borough Council in our joint effort to provide superior library service to the citizens of Fanwood. The Board pursues the continuing development of the free public Library, approves the Library’s budgets, maintains and recommends expenditures from the Library accounts, governs all properties of the Library, hires the Library director, approves all full-time staff appointments and fixes compensation for the same, makes proper rules, policies and regulations for the government of the Library, reports Library developments and needs to the Borough Council, approves and develops policies and procedures for operating the Library and providing support for the Library staff, and does all things necessary for the maintenance of the free public Library services in the Borough of Fanwood, New Jersey.
BOARD OF TRUSTEES – 2019
- Ann Minski — President Term expires 12/31/19 ** contact: email@example.com
- Jane Frost-Guzzo — Vice President Term expires 12/31/21
- Mary Everson — Secretary Term expires 12/31/19
- Pat Plante — Treasurer Term expires 12/31/21
- Kara Asciutto Term expires 12/31/23
- Jason Hagman Term expires 12/31/20
- Kathleen Smythe Term expires 12/31/22
- Colleen Mahr Mayor, Fanwood Borough Indefinite Term
- Kathy Mitchell Fanwood Council Liaison Indefinite Term
- Dr. Margaret W. Hayes Superintendent, SP-Fanwood School District Indefinite Term
- Phillip Yap, Media Specialist, Terrill MS, SP-Fanwood School District Liaison Indefinite Term
Board of Trustee 2019 Meeting Dates
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, Chapter 23, notice is hereby given of the following dates for the Board of Trustees’ meetings of the Fanwood Memorial Library for Year 2019. Meetings will be held at the Library, at 7:30 P.M. on the 2ND Monday of each month, except for October, which will be on the 1st Monday. The Board does not meet in July or August. ALL ARE WELCOME!
October 7 (1st Monday)
Board of Trustee Meeting Minutes
(Available to download in .pdf format)
Click HERE for previous years’ meeting minutes.
Board Meeting Minutes January 2019
Board Meeting Minutes February 2019
Board Meeting Minutes March 2019
Board Meeting Minutes April 2019
Board Meeting Minutes May 2019