Browsing is by
When You Do Visit the Library:
* Thirty-minute Browsing Appointments start on the hour. You may arrive at any time during your appointment, but you must leave at the end of the session, even if you have not been at the library for a full 30 minutes.
* Please wear a Mask, practice social distancing and use the hand sanitizer available in the lobby when you enter.
* Bring your library card with you. If you do not have a library card, you may apply for one on our website. If you were issued a library card since our building has been closed, you may pick up your card during your visit.
* You may enter the library after a staff member has checked your name on the list of scheduled visitors.
* Use the self-service kiosks to check out your items. You need your library card to use the kiosk.
* You must not visit if you or any family member have COVID-19 symptoms.
The following services are currently unavailable: