YES! We are Open!
Appointments are no longer required to visit the library.
To keep our community safe, the following rules are in place:
● Patrons are allowed a one hour visit per day to browse and check out materials.
● Computer access is permitted for one 30-minute session, per day (no extensions).
● You will need your library card to log on to computers.
● Masks MUST be worn by everyone over age 2.
The following are not available:
○ Tables and chairs (no seating for reading, studying or extended stays)
○ Newspapers and magazines
Patrons can return items inside or use the outside book drop, which is open 24/7.
Curbside contact-less service remains available.
* Place items on hold using our online catalog.
* Call us to schedule your pickup time after you’re notified that items are ready.
It's Wednesday 4:33 PM — Sorry, we're closed
|Monday||9:30 am – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||12:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:30 am – 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:30 am – 1:00 pm|
|We are closed weekends until October.|