Coronavirus Information and Updates
The library is Closed to the Public until further notice.
The decision to close was made in partnership with the Library Board of Trustees and Borough Officials. This closure does not mean a total interruption of library service. Although closed to the public, staff will be available to answer questions or assist our residents by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). And of course, you can still access the many digital services you have come to love, such as the NY Times, e-books, e-audiobooks, digital subscriptions to magazines, streaming movies, TV, music, Great Courses and more.
Please do not return materials until we are back in full operation and don’t worry about the due dates of any materials in your possession. We will not charge any overdue fees for items due during the time that we are closed. We will continue to communicate with you as our response to this public health emergency evolves. We look forward to welcoming you back into our building when we are able to reopen.
Here are links to current and important information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19),
so you and your family can stay safe:
* The CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention): www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
* The CDC’s FAQ’s: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
* Resources from the NJ State Library: https://libguides.njstatelib.org/covid2019
* Fanwood Borough: www.fanwoodnj.org/important-information-on-the-coronavirus-covid-19/
* The Westfield Board of Health: www.westfieldnj.gov/health