• Kids move up! • Teens plug in • Seniors browse • Workers from home recharge •
• Multipurpose room expands • Access improves for all! •
This 4,750 sq. ft. renovation includes significant technology upgrades as well as repairs to the most-used public building in the borough. And the expansion will create ADA-compliant access and spaces with ample areas for community organizations to meet and host events.
• Children’s Department moves from the basement to the main floor.
• Teens and tweens have dedicated, safe space to collaborate, experiment, and study.
• Seniors will no longer have to stand during popular events.
• Entrepreneurs and workers from home gain valuable work space and faster connectivity.
Together, these improvements, with an estimated budget of $3 million, are critical in bringing our library into the 21st century for people of all ages and abilities, and will create a vital community asset we can all take pride in for decades to come! Filling in the petition below and clicking SUBMIT automatically sends a signed note to the mayor and council so your voice can be heard in real time. Or stop by the library and sign at the desk. And call us with any questions: 908-322-6400. See you soon!