Skip to content
CHECK OUT THE INTERNET
Access unlimited, high-speed Internet anywhere with one of our Mobile Hotspots. Each hotspot can connect up to 15 devices to the Internet simultaneously and each has a battery that lasts up to 48 hours on standby and gets about five hours of use on one charge.
Guidelines for Borrowing and Returning
- Fourteen (14) day loan period to a Fanwood resident who is 18 years or older with a Fanwood Memorial Library card in good standing, with no fines.
- Mobile Hotspots are non-renewable, and after the initial loan period the individual who took it out (and their family members) may not borrow it out again for 30 days.
- Mobile Hotspots are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can not be reserved.
- Hotspots must be returned to a staff member at the Circulation Desk and can not be returned in the Book Drop.
- There is a $20 fine (plus the costs of any damage) if the hotspot is returned in the Book Drop.
- The overdue fine is $10 per day.
- All components (hotspot device, USB cord, charger, case) must be present and in good condition upon return.
- There is a $100 replacement fee if the device is lost and a $25 each for a lost USB cord, charger and/or case.
Before checking out a Hotspot, patrons must complete the Borrowers Agreement