Access unlimited high-speed Internet connections anywhere with one of FML’s three circulating sleek, lightweight portable T-Mobile 4G LTE Mobile HotSpots. Stay connected at high speeds wherever you go with the Coolpad SURF™. Its compact and lightweight design means you can take it with you and get things done while you’re on the go. Coolpad SURF combines premium design and powerful technology (600mHz capable) to allow seamless high-speed Wi-Fi access on the go. Each device can connect up to 15 devices simultaneously and has a 2,150mAh battery that can last up to 48 hours on standby and gets around five hours of use on one charge.
The Coolpad Surf taps into T-Mobile’s 600 MHz LTE, now available in more than 2,700 cities and towns across 43 states and Puerto Rico, and the 600 MHz LTE signal travels twice as far from the tower and works four times better in buildings than mid-band, 600 MHz LTE offers better coverage — whether you’re in a less populated rural areas, traveling the country… or just need to distract your backseat drivers.
Guidelines for Borrowing and Returning
- Fourteen (14) day loan period to a Fanwood resident who is 18 with a Fanwood Memorial Library card in good standing, with no fines.
- There is a $5 fee to borrow the Mobile Hotspots for the 14-day loan period.
- Mobile Hotspots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Hotspots must be returned during opening hours to a staff member at the Fanwood Memorial Library Circulation Desk.
- $20 fine (plus any damage) if returned in the Book Drop.
- Mobile Hotspots are non-renewable.
- The hotspot’s service will be disabled if the device is not returned on time.
- If the hotspot is NOT returned by due date, borrower will be charged $5 per day for every late day.
- All components (hotspot device, USB cord, charger) must be present and in good condition upon return.
- There is a $75 replacement fee if the device is lost or stolen. $15 each for a lost USB cord and/or charger and/or case.