CHECK OUT THE INTERNET
Access unlimited Internet anywhere with one of our Mobile Hotspots. Each hotspot can connect up to 15 devices to the Internet simultaneously and each gets about five hours of use on one charge.
Guidelines for Borrowing and Returning
- Fourteen (14) day loan period to a Fanwood resident who is 18 years or older with a Fanwood Memorial Library card in good standing, with no fines.
- Mobile Hotspots are non-renewable, and after the initial loan period the individual who took it out (and their family members) may not borrow it out again for 30 days.
- Mobile Hotspots are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can not be reserved.
- Hotspots must be returned to a staff member at the Circulation Desk and can not be returned in the Book Drop.
- There is a $20 fine (plus the costs of any damage) if the hotspot is returned in the Book Drop.
- The overdue fine is $10 per day.
- All components (hotspot device, USB cord, charger, case) must be present and in good condition upon return.
- There is a $100 replacement fee if the device is lost and a $25 each for a lost USB cord, charger and/or case.