The Fanwood Memorial Library Staff will offer to proctor student exams under the following guidelines:
1. To arrange to have an exam proctored, the student should come to the Library to arrange date and time for exams, and to complete any preliminary paperwork. It is the student's responsibility to verify that the proctoring conditions provided by Fanwood Memorial Library meet any requirements of the school administering the test.
2. A librarian will proctor the exam, which must be completed in the adult section of the Library during open Library hours.
3. The student must show ID before taking the exam.
4. The student should provide postage for mailing the examination, but the Library will mail the exam within twenty-four hours of the actual test.
5. All examinations should be mailed to the Fanwood Memorial Library, 14 Tillotson Rd., Fanwood, NJ, 07023.
Any examinations not taken as scheduled will be held for one week and then returned to the school.
Board of Trustees
Approved: June 8, 2009
Revised: February 8, 2016