The Fanwood Memorial Library provides display case and exhibit space consistent with the Library’s mission, programs and services, and which contribute positively to the Library’s environment.
1. All exhibits and displays are to be reviewed by the Library Director or designee prior to set-up, with an agreed upon term of exhibit.
2. Exhibits and displays are presented in an equitable basis, regardless of beliefs or affiliations of individuals and groups representing space.
3. Religious and political exhibits and displays are permissible for informational purposes only; displays, which proselytize for a single point of view, will not be permitted.
4. Exhibits and displays may not involve the sale, advertisement, solicitation or promotion of commercial products.
5. The Fanwood Memorial Library is not responsible for any items that are lost, damaged or stolen while on exhibit or display. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual or group seeking permission to display inside the Library.
6. The presentation of any display or exhibit does not imply any endorsement of the content by the Fanwood Memorial Library, its Trustees or staff.
Board of Trustees
Approved: June 8, 2009
Revised: February 8, 2016