Piano Use Guidelines|
* For a fee of $50, the piano is available for public use in conjunction with programs, recitals, and special events where no admission fee to such recital or program is charged.
* Each application for use of the piano will be considered separately and approved by the Director.
* The piano is not available for piano lessons or practice by the general public.
* If a musician, piano teacher, etc., wants to have the piano tuned for a program beyond the regular tuning schedule, the library will employ its regular tuner/technician and the requestor will compensate the library in advance for the tuning. The piano must be tuned to equal temperament/standard pitch with no historical (non-equal) temperaments.
* Only Fanwood Library Staff are allowed to move the piano.
* Users will be responsible for any damage incurred to the piano or the bench beyond natural wear and tear.
Board of Trustees
Approved: December 16, 2015
Revised: February 8, 2016